|7, 9, 21, 30 ; w ;|
7. How often do you use references?
9 and 21 answered here! ; w ;
30 answered here! <3
|6, 25, 30|
6. What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
|9, 15, 20, 21!|
9. How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
15. How long does an average piece take you to complete?
20. What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
21. Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Go go go!
|I absolutely love your Weiss picture! I can tell you worked really hard on it, and it paid off. I especially like the shading on the jewels; amazing job! c:|
Thank you!!! I did try my best when working on it, so I’m really glad to hear that!! ; w ; <3
|Holy crap I just saw your Weiss Scnee and it was so fucking beautiful! I love her in, what I think at least [sorry if I'm completely wrong], that outfit that's made to be the character she was based off, Snow White. Is that accurate? And are you planning on doing the other girls as well? :o ALSO DAMN ALL THESE DETAILS, THEY JUST MAKE IT STAND OUT SO MUCH MORE. You're so talented o u o|
dsgfvdfg Thank you so much for the kind words! ;//w//;
I am definitely planning on doing the other girls for sure! Perhaps I can use your reasoning as inspiration for them too!! C’8
|Do you have any tutorials or guides on how you color? Your art is really beautiful and I love your style when it comes to coloring!|
Thank you so much!! I’ve been struggling with the way I color lately so those words mean a lot!!
I don’t have any tutorials or guides but I’ll keep your words in mind! Maybe I’ll do a speedpaint video or something soon to show how o w o)/ <3